Content Marketing Manager
The CabinZero management team are seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in defining and developing content that builds brand awareness, generates leads and helps us reach new audiences.
Reporting to Head of Ecommerce, this is a versatile and wide-ranging role, working for a well-established travel lifestyle brand.
- To own the CabinZero Marketing Calendar, from conception through to the creation and distribution of content across all channels within the business, including (but not exclusive to):
- Social Media platforms
- Email CRM
- Website homepage
- Creation of the CabinZero brand voice and ensure it is consistent throughout all communications, including the audit of existing content.
- Manage the day-to-day creation of compelling and engaging content for the CabinZero; creating content with the management of freelanced knowledge experts, videographers and photographers.
- Working closely with external agencies to distribute created content.
- Report on content and social KPI performance and take ownership of improving KPIs through optimisation
- Strong writer and communicator
- Good design skills - experience with Photoshop / Canva is a plus.
- Social Media savvy - evidence of you having grown/managed accounts on social media is a major plus.
- Experience with creation of video content.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com